IMPORTANT MAY CALENDAR INFORMATION
- We are planning to have our last day of enrichment lessons on Friday, May 8th.
- On Monday, May 11th, we are going to have a student move up day. We will set up zoom meetings for all future K-7th grade to meet their teacher/teachers for next school year. (Details of this day to come via school Facebook and website)
- On Tuesday, May 12th, we are going to ask all students to return all of their school items. (computer/iPad/books/uniforms, etc.) (Details of this day to come via school Facebook and website.)
- May 13th through May 21st, staff will be doing professional development to prepare for online learning in the future if/when it is needed. We want to be able to seamlessly transition from in-person learning to online learning.
Please review the important dates below for students:
(See school website/Facebook for details of these events.)
- Thursday, April 30 at 7:00pm (Fall Sports Virtual Awards Banquet via striv)
- Friday, May 1 at 7:00pm. (Winter Sports Virtual Awards Banquet via striv)
- Tuesday, May 5th at 5:00p.m.- (Virtual Academic Banquet via Facebook)
- Wednesday, May 6th at 5:00p.m.-(Virtual Academic Banquet via Facebook)
- Friday, May 8th (Last day of 2020 enrichment lessons)
- Monday, May 11th (Move up a class day via zoom meetings.)
- Tuesday, May 12th (Student Check In Day )
- May 17th- (Virtual graduation at 2:00 P.M. via Facebook)