HOLIDAY CARE PACKAGES
Holiday Care Packages
Holiday care packages - A focus for Empower is helping our senior community members. Please consider donating to people in the communities of Lyons & Decatur during the holiday season. Here are some ideas, but any useful item is appreciated.
- Adult hats, mittens, socks
- a book of crossword puzzles, word search or other puzzles (large print) with a fun pencil/pen, sticky notes, deck of cards
- Teabags, coffee, hot chocolate, coffee mug
- toiletries: disposable razors, a comb, flavored lip balm, tissues
- microwave popcorn or candy like jelly beans, gummy bears, malted milk balls or boxed candy
- a gift card to a local store or restaurant (these can be as little as $5.00)
- a small seasonal decoration to hang in the window or on the doorknob, or a refrigerator magnet
- small hand sanitizer gel, bath, hand soap, lotion, mouthwash, toothpaste, shampoo
- a hand towel, bath towels, wash cloths
- lens cleaner
- Laundry or dishwashing soap
- 2017 Calendar
- Paper towels, toilet paper, and napkins
- Body soap, shampoo, deodorant
- cash donation to be used to buy items for holiday gift packages
*Please send donations to the school, First National Bank, Lyons Library, or the Senior Center.
*Deadline: December 16th
Thanks for making someone’s holiday brighter.
If you have questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org Or email@example.com